How would you describe Pain?

LainDeath

Oct 16, 2008
I want to see what people think pain is, what they thing It means, and how they describe it, so do it for me please?
Don't put like 500 words please, and NO dictonarys! It has to be what YOU think ladies/Gentalmen!

Whether it be physical or emotional pain, it hurts.

I fell in a firepit when I was little. The third degree burns on my back and first degree blisters on my hand were painful.

My dad cries at night when his back hurts so bad that he can't stand it.

When I lost the love of my life, it was the worst pain i've ever felt. Emotional pain hurts worse than physical pain, because there isn't anything you can do about it.

Just my opinion. =)

Pain can be physical or emotional. The physical pain typically hurts like a sharp pain or it may feel like that area is burning. It is a very unpleasant feeling. Emotional pain can be very different; it could be sadness, numbness, anger, etc. Someone could be so sad that they hate themselves and they wish they were dead. Other people can be angry at the world because maybe they haven't been treated the best in their life. And sometimes a person can have a feeling of total numbness to the world and it is like they are just some zombie living life, but not really experiencing it. There are many forms of pain and it can be difficult to describe.

Back