Should McCain get credit for publicly saying "Obama is not an arab?" Who

SayWhatm1

Jun 3, 2008
started that rumor to begin with? Wasn't it to the Republican party who started that slur email campaign to begin with?

I'm voting for Obama...regardless what crap that republican speaks in the next few weeks.

Who do you think started the rumor about Palin burning books?? It sure wasnt a republican. There are crazy ignorant and hateful people on both sides. The only thing will change that is education and tolerance. If you can't give it to Republicans than dont expect it back.

And yes, I do believe that it was admirable of McCain to tell the woman that she was wrong and that Obama is a good man. He took it back to where it belongs, the issues.

I am with you all the way. Last night he tried to make it seem like he did Barack a favor. They were the ones who started this whole mess, now he is trying to play on people's sympathy like he doesn't tolerate that kind of mess. That whole campaign is tired, and I can't wait until it is over.

Obama is a Arab, why did he change his name
Cassius Clay changed his name, when he changed his belief to the Islamic religion to Muhammad Ali
it's a tradition

It would appear that Barack Hussein Obama`s polygamist father got that rumor started when he named him with a arab / muslim name ?

no he should not get credit for it....the only reason he did that at all was because he saw the smears were not working and he thought he'd try to appear to be "mr good guy" thinking that would win over votes for him

Rush

Rush Limbaugh baselessly asserted of Sen. Barack Obama: "Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood?" Limbaugh continued: "He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. ... [H]e's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American."

why heck no....if someone had said that to McCain in private, he would have agreed with them...he was on tv,,,he had to say what he thought the noble thing was,,,,bs,,,

Yea he should get credit but it took him week to two weeks to say that it was wrong come on.. Yea they planted the idea in people heads regardless if they believe it or not..They need to take responsibility

Obama is not Arabian, nor is he a muslim.

These rumors were started by Andy Martin, a 62 year-old law school graduate who was denied admittance to the Illinois bar because of a psychiatric evaluation which uncovered a “moderately severe character defect manifested by well-documented ideation with a paranoid flavor and a grandiose character.”

Mr. Martin is a rampant anti-Semite and conspiracy kook who has been a prodigious filer of frivolous lawsuits. Not surprisingly, he has also appeared on Fox News several times, most recently on Sean Hannity.

Many of the rumors that have swept the internet in viral emails originated from statements made by this loony tune, and Republicans are eating it up.

For more info about Mr. Martin, read the article below:

No, he should not get credit. Obama should. He is the one who started the race-card game playing even before he was going to run for President.

He wrote two books:

Dreams of My Father, and The Audacity of Hope.

Obama brought up race, and religion in his campaign, and made it an issue.

Here:

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/25728.html

No, he should not get credit. Obama should. He is the one who started the race-card game playing even before he was going to run for President.

He wrote two books:

Dreams of My Father, and The Audacity of Hope.

Obama brought up race, and religion in his campaign, and made it an issue.

Here:

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/25728.html

Back