Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can you help me to build my site?

can you help me with developing of my new web site?

www.scuderiariders.com

site is dedicated to ferrari cars.
    all your comments and opinions are important for us.

we are just beginning and we need your help.
    many thanks
    martin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Creating website is not that much difficult, especially small sites like you want. A website need 3 thing, domain, hosting and web pages..

domain mean the website address like webpole , you can either pay for it from any authorised registrar which cost only around $2.85/month can get free hosting with that . I would recommend going for your own domain, it is good in the long run

Next part is hosting, you need to find an hosting where you will upload website file and point your domain to. In this case also there is a paid and free hosts, free host will have their own limitations. paid host also come in different ranges, initially you can go for small plans or free host until your starts to get traffic.

Next you need to create your website files, you can find lot of free templates, you just need to click here sign up with them and change the contents to create pages of your sites.
    Taking into your account I suggest you visit this site thewebpole.com purchase
    your website builder here In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent design for an extremely cheap price.
    Last edited by Shalma; 05-22-2014 at 12:49 PM.