how many times have you got pulled over by a cop?

just once, driving w/o headlights, since my car doesn't have automatic headlights and i was in an incredibly well lit area so i couldn't tell the difference. just gave me a field test and let me go

5 times. Got a ticket for 2 of them(speeding). The other 3 times, just got warnings(none of those were for speeding).

10? probably about once every 4 years now but more as a teenager. I don't know. Sometimes I get tickets. Some were deserved and others .... not so much. I went 10 years without getting a ticket once!

Don't sweat it.

Lol ive been pulled over several times, im a lead foot, but only put in jail once for minor consumption about 4 months ago and regretted it ever since.

In my entire driving life about 7 times, I like driving fast...but who the hell drives the speed limit? I have never gotten into a accident that was my fault.

I have had 6 accidents, 4 were my fault and was cited. I also had 4 speeding tickets and a stop sign violation in my younger days.

I have had 6 accidents, 4 were my fault and was cited. I also had 4 speeding tickets and a stop sign violation in my younger days.

Back