Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Take a big rock & hit ur ankle with it really hard repededly…��

Unregistered
    well if he/ she would like to break some thing then i was suggesting that she should jump of a really high slide then jump of it but land hand / leg first but make sure it is straight xxx

Unregistered

Doctor doctor

well if he/ she would like to break some thing then i was suggesting that she should jump of a really high slide then jump of it but land hand / leg first but make sure it is straight xxx
    ps i would go and seen a doctor as fast as you could xxx

Unregistered
    land on ur wrist/ ankle arquardly!

Gud Luk! :P

Unregistered
    The easiest bone to break is either the face bones, collar bone, or wrist. With your wrist, you can bang it with a brick or heavy object. (Needs to be a force over 5 pounds) the collar bone and face bones can be broken by face planting and hitting either one.

Unregistered
    if u hav a swing set, then swing really high and then jump off. when u land, try to land standing up. this doesnt break a bone but land with your legs straight. you will end up tearing the ligiment that holds your knee cap in place so ur knee cap can move any where in ur leg

Unregistered

Drink Blue hot or cold water?

year but what kind of water hot or cold?

Unregistered
    what kind? hot or cold?

Unregistered

Check2 how to break ur pussy

have somee bad ass sex and tell the guy to stick it as far up in the pussy as possisblie

Unregistered
    Are you stupid?? I've broken my middle finger twice, my pinky, dislocated my thumb, and broke one of my toes,it hurts like hell...and there not even MAJORE bones. There's not a bone you can break in your body without it bringing a fierce amount of pain. Best choice, don't try anything dumb or you'll have some explaining to do.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast