Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Easy best answer - Veoh?

My video lasts for 1 hour 40 minutes , i want to download it. But when i do it says 33 hours. Well the question is on some video downloads like DiVx they automatically download themselves once you have seen the entire thing you watched. Is Veoh like that , please answer , by the way im using Veoh Beta

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes it works just like that...wtf?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don tknow

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don tknow

Downloads
    Uploads
    it should work the same. i use it all the time when i download things. if you are having promblems. e-mail me and i'll have my brother talk to use over e-mail. he works with that stuff all the time. it also might start like that at first but it will go down fast. it dose not know what the time is at first but at the end it will know the exact time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it should work the same. i use it all the time when i download things. if you are having promblems. e-mail me and i'll have my brother talk to use over e-mail. he works with that stuff all the time. it also might start like that at first but it will go down fast. it dose not know what the time is at first but at the end it will know the exact time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It may start at 33 hours, but the time will reduce very rapidly until it reduces to a reasonable time such as 1 hour 40 minutes. This is because it is hard to estimate the download time immediately.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Divx doesnt automatically download after the movie is watched for starts. It downloads it during the movie! This is called buffering. It means that data is written ahead of the movie so it can be watched without erratic, freezing behavior. As far as your question, most movie download links are so slow due to the exponentially large amount of peep downloading them. If you have watched the movie, you might try to find where the veoh buffer file is and copy it or drag it out of the folder. I aint a veoh fan so I cant tell you but a lil investigatin on the net will probably give you an idea.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Divx doesnt automatically download after the movie is watched for starts. It downloads it during the movie! This is called buffering. It means that data is written ahead of the movie so it can be watched without erratic, freezing behavior. As far as your question, most movie download links are so slow due to the exponentially large amount of peep downloading them. If you have watched the movie, you might try to find where the veoh buffer file is and copy it or drag it out of the folder. I aint a veoh fan so I cant tell you but a lil investigatin on the net will probably give you an idea.