Women who are in your early or mid 30s?

Happyl2

Aug 1, 2008
21 is old enough to drink, vote, and join the Army. Believe me, there are no "kids" fighting for us in Iraq today, but there are a lot of 21 year olds.

Would you ever date a 21 year old?

A cousin of mine is dating a 21-year-old and she's 34 and I said he's just a kid and she told me to mind my own business lol. Fair enough.
For all you people telling me to mind my own business, read what I said. "Fair enough" means I listened to what she said and minded my own business.

Two of my sister in laws have remarried men half their age and are very happy.
Age is just a number.
You know some people stay 21 in their head no matter how old they get and some people are old at 21.
If you fall in love with someone , age doesn't matter.

Depends....a guy at 21 can be pretty immature - but very energetic and creative in the sack! ;)

You should probably mind your own business though....she's a big girl and can take care of herself!

I'm older than your control group, but even if I were still in my 30's the answer would be: not for a million dollars.

There are no 21 year olds out there that have anything to offer a mature woman, other than staying power in bed and a lack of serious sexual knowlege. She could be "training him" in the sack, but good grief, I'd rather spend time with a mature man than have to "train" a puppy how to behave.

Yeah, it's her business who she dates, but she certainly isn't doing anything to boost her credibility as a mature woman.

I'm older than your control group, but even if I were still in my 30's the answer would be: not for a million dollars.

There are no 21 year olds out there that have anything to offer a mature woman, other than staying power in bed and a lack of serious sexual knowlege. She could be "training him" in the sack, but good grief, I'd rather spend time with a mature man than have to "train" a puppy how to behave.

Yeah, it's her business who she dates, but she certainly isn't doing anything to boost her credibility as a mature woman.

I don't think I would. The maturity level would not be the same. But who knows how much talking they are doing anyway. LOL

Personally I find it difficult to see what I would have in common with a 21 year old.
Perhaps they have great sex.

However, I do think you should mind your own business. It's her life!

Ugh...Think of it this way...she was 13 when he was born....and 23 when he was 10.

Put that way...It may make someone think >.<

Alot of people say age is just a number..but I cant help thinking like this, lol.

Shes probably just trying to get some booty and control over him. Thats ashame that she would have to rob the cradle though. I would just keep my nose out of it.

I am 23 and I only date older men 30 or so I think that it is just personal preference.

I mean I like older men most people think that I should stick to people my own age.

What I think is if it works for that couple then no one else should really be concerned unless there is abuse involved or if one person was just using the other.

Back