Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm nervous what do I do? I had sex last night and the condom popped?

should i go try get one of the Plan B pills..or after-morning pill?
    How does that work? Do i just go to a clinic and ask for one?

what are the effects of it? I work from morning until night and don't have a lot of time..I have never taken one of those pills before and know nothing of it..

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have 72 hours to take the pill for it to be effective. You can get them at a pharmacy with photo ID if you are over 18. It costs about $35. It is a short series of pills and it will have different effects on your body. Most women experience very heavy bleeding and an irregular period for a month. It is considered very safe. It works by blocking any potentially fertilized eggs from implanting in the uterine lining, therefore preventing pregnancy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you can get them at the pharmacy now, if you are over 18. You need to go ASAP to get them cause you have 72 hours and the sooner the more effective. I think it is 2 pills but it comes with instructions on how to take. I have had to before due to condoms breaking and they worked.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go and get the morning after pill. It costs about $30 in australia, don't know how much other places.

It's available over the counter here. It's two little pills, taken some time apart. The newer ones don't have too many side effects. Better safe than sorry.

This can affect your normal cycle, so don't panic if your period is a little late, or if you start your period early.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go and get the morning after pill. It costs about $30 in australia, don't know how much other places.

It's available over the counter here. It's two little pills, taken some time apart. The newer ones don't have too many side effects. Better safe than sorry.

This can affect your normal cycle, so don't panic if your period is a little late, or if you start your period early.