Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile is ripping us off!! Anyone know any sidekick 2008 hacks?

TMobile will not allow any sidekick users to download ringtones from websites or anywhere else except through the catalogue! They charge $2.99 PER ringtone and theme. They never told me when first purchased the phone. This also includes alarms, in order to have an actual alarm on the phone they force you to buy one.

I know there are hacks for other sidekicks out there, but I have the 2008. I did some research but I'm afraid I'm not all that techy and can't seem to find any hacks so I can download ringtones from other places. Can anyone please help me out? Tmobile also will not allow users to create mp3 ringtones with music purchased through itunes.

Any advice?

Downloads
    Uploads
    well they aren't ripping u off first of all they like verizion and sprint won't let u get from other websites usually and just

Unregistered

free themes

all i know about how to get free stuff is how to get themes for free...
    sk08Themes - Free Sidekick 2008 Themes

Unregistered
    you're an idiot. the "free" ringtones you download are shortcode subscriptions that i have to explain to your parents every day. if you want to know how to actually customize the sk08 then open a book and learn something about an OS and maybe you'll figure out that ringtones are saved as a header.

btw...it's 2.49 a ringtone. and cry more...making your own ringtones is against copyright law. it's the same as downloading someone's album off a google hit.

get a clue.

Unregistered
    Myxer - Download Ringtones and More

you can make and download ringtones from there but idk if it will work for SK08. i have yet to find out...

psyklo

sidekick ringtones

well heres the thing about t-mobile, the sidekicks, and other cell phones that r sold threw and used by them. they have phones that can use mp3s as ring tones. for some reason the sidekick doesnt allow people use their own mp3s. all leagel crap aside people can put their own cds on a computer then on to an mp3 player or in this case cell phone. i like sidekick but not letting mp3 ringtones and only their catalog with a crappy selection is very alienating

Unregistered
    ok well if its a breach of copyright law then how come most other f/n smart phones allow you to use music from your media player as ring tones wise ass

Unregistered

=/

i agree!!! my phone wont even ring when i get txt messages! theres no way im paying 40$ for internet so it will ring!! wtf thats soo gay! any advice?

Unregistered

ahh

My phone wont ring either for txt, its so stupid, just because internet is too expensive, I cant even put the numbered key gaurd!

Unregistered
    same here fuck t mobile!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast