Is My Bestfriend Gay/bi With My Other Bestfriend? Im Just Using Sum Made Up

JohnoL

Oct 13, 2008
NAMES TO MAKE THE STORY EASIER? One of my bestfriends (jake) recently broke up with his girlfriend from a long term relationship and our other bestfriend (chris) has been going out with his girlfriend for about 5 months now. Jake is always asking where the girls are at and everything. But he is with Chris everyday.and plays gay alot and tells Chris he is sexy and tells him to suck his penis.

And when i call him he would make me hold when Chris called during our convo. and then hed hang up and call me bak later. And when i call him when he is on the phone with Chris he ignores my calls. When im at his house he acts like he is jackin off while he is on the phone with Chris. Jake also has gay thoughts i guess cuz when i hang out with another friend or sumthin he always has a gay remark like "yall were peacein each other up" or "yall were makin out" and "youre cheating on me?" remarks like that

My other friends refer to Chris as Jakes Boyfriend and he just laughs about it. He used to ask Chris how big he is and if he wants to run a train on sum girls.

i dont know if he is gay or not because when he has a girlfriend he dosent act like this but when he doesnt have a GF he acts like this. Jake gets mad if you call him gay, he even said he would kill another man if he tryed to mess around with him. but i dont kno what to believe beacuse of the way he acts.

Chris on the other hand does not have any signs of being gay. So i dont know if Jake has a crush on Chris or what because Jake has been like this to me before and i dont know how to handle it if he acts like that towards me again.

So is he Gay/Bi/Straight

Back