I told him I'm bisexual, now he's excited?

It'sRachelle

Oct 13, 2008
I told this guy I'm bisexual,we're not dating yet but we were talking.I wanted to let him know before we started dating and now he's acting perverted and excited.He wants me to sleep with other women so he can watch or join in.I don't want to engage in any sexual activities with him and another girl,that's just rude, but I realized the more he suggests it, the more I want to be with a woman.I just don't want him to be in the picture at the same time, I just want to be with a woman and not another man.What should I do?

Be real with him.
Let him know what YOU want.
Tell him that you are into girls and guys but not at the same time and if he keeps pushing you then he will push you away.

wa shouldnt u do?
tel him whutsz on ur mind!
because him being a complete perverted dick about it is juss yuckie.
tell him that chu dont wanna do w.e he wanna do.
n wa u wanna do.
gosh
guys are pervs "/

he is a nerd why if your not dating yet would he start that topic he is a queer but if you were dating then i think you should at least give the 3 some a try or something it's only fair

First of all why would you want to tell somebody that you don't even know about your bisexuallity i mean there's just somethings that need waiting before opening our mouths and well thats beside the point,all you have to do is explain to him how you feel and that he needs to respect your feeling or just plain tell him that he needs to move on if he does'nt.GOOD LUCK

dump him. if your not sure and hes now acting all perverted and you dont like it you probably dont like him enough. you should be with the one you love!

hope i helped and i hope it all works out!

Back