My prediction for the next 8 years in the white house...?

chrisj7682

Jun 25, 2008
Let's see if anyone agrees with me or not....My prediction is Barack Obama will win this election, 2008, and when he runs for re-election in 2012, he will drop Biden due to health reasons, and pick up Hillary Clinton for 2012, for re-election purposes, and in 2016, she will run for president and the democrats will be in office until 2024....whatdaya think?

I think if the dems win big in 08 and they turn everything around they may be around for a long long time. Who would have thought that a republican president would be buying out failed companies. This is something Hugo Chavez does on a daily basis it is called Marxism

First of all, Hillary has no interest in being VP -- she wants it all. Obama would never choose her for VP because he wants to continue breathing.

Secondly, if Obama wins the election, he nonetheless will not be sworn in because the Courts will have determined that he is not eligible because he is not a natural born citizen as required by the Constitution.

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-paedce/case_no-2:2008cv04083/case_id-281573/

Not impossible, if the Democrats actually work for changes that will make our economy healthy again.

I LIKE it!
By that time we will have gone back to a positive rather than negative budget and will be at peace so we can stop wasting billions on insane wars. With the money we do not waste on wars we cannot win we can develop alternative non polluting energy technologies to export to the world. We will not need oil so we can stop sending our sons and daughters to die on foreign soils in defense of oil.

Back