What are the best movies available on Rogers On Demand right now?

NikooN

Oct 13, 2008
My family and I want to watch a movie today from On Demand, so can anyone help us out and tell us what are the best movies currently available?

You should try to watch 'Transformers', it is a very good family-friendly movie. Doesn't your service include a tele-guide to let you know what is playing?

*Rogers isn't that great. I signed up for a phone plan because they offered a free phone. It took 6 weeks to get here, and after a week it's broken.

*Or the time I tried to get the internet installed: I booked an appointment Wednesday afternoon and they didn't show up until Friday morning. Ridiculous.

*Whatever you do, don't phone them for help. Call waiting for an hour, then some rude opperator yells at you and hangs up. Rogers = Worst service ever. ... Still, better than Dell.

Be sure to catch Second Hand Lions ... you'll laugh as a family and be thoroughly entertained.

Be sure to catch Second Hand Lions ... you'll laugh as a family and be thoroughly entertained.

Back