Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

has anyone here seen/met Obama or McCain?

I have seen Obama twice, once in Elko, Nevada, about 2,000 people. And in Boise, Idaho about 13,000 people. Both were absolutely amazing, in Elko, my daughter and I were able to shake Obama's hand and say a few words. I just want to hear a story of you meeting any of the 4 candidates, not hate or stupid remarks. If you did meet one of them it was probably a great memory as it will be for me forever.

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have met all but Palin in person. My work involves politics but I am on maternity leave right now so I have yet to meet the new candidate.

I met Obama 18 months ago while he was on a trip to Boston. He and I spoke for about 20 minutes. I have kids the same age as his daughters and we were laughing hysterically about the funny things kids do at that age and how much smarter they seem to be than what we expect. Then we talked a bit about health insurance in MA because that plan is partially failing. He is a great guy but he is also a solid candidate that I chose to support despite my encounter with him.

I met Biden a long time ago and he was very polite, considerate and can hold a conversation. McCain was very interesting to speak with. His wife is not as cold in person as she comes off as on TV.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to work in Washington, did some lobbying back then, and I met John McCain and Joe Biden, along with many other notable politicians. McCain and Biden are very down to earth and personable people. Very nice men. Neither one of them forget a face, or a name either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I met Obama and I was greatly disappointed.