Does this dream mean anything?

kristine

Jun 7, 2008
I had this dream that me and a Person who was a mixture this guy I think I might like and my friend's boyfriend (I know really weird, eh?) and me and this person were sitting in this room that was tiled with these light blue tiles, and was about 10x10 feet. The ceiling, floor, and walls were all tiled.
There was no windows, doors, or anything except for a counter thing (Which, of course was also tiled..) it was the height and shape of an average kitchen counter and it was about 2x4 feet and it attached to the wall. (the 2 feet being paralel to the wall) And there was a wooden table and a chair.
I was sitting in the chair, at the table and The Person was sitting on the counter facing me and repeating a number over and over.
It was like : "two-four-three-zero, two-four-three-zero, two-four-three-zero..."
I felt like for some reason I really had to remember that number (2430) it felt so important to me. In the morning I woke up and realized I had even texted myself "2430 dream" at EXACTLY 4:30am. (freaky weird) I didn't remember texting myself but I remember waking up and thinking that it was so important to figure out what the dream meant.

Back