Can you blame Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan and all of those other celebrities?

brunettechic1993

Oct 12, 2008
Last year at this time I would've said that they were crazy but now I understand what they were thinking. Britney Spears has however turned herself around but being 15 there is a lot of pressure and when you make a bad decision 200 other people hear about it and are judging you now a celebrity has about 2 billion people judging them.
I know if I was a celebrity I wouldn't beable to handle all that pressure. I know there are celebrities who have been actors as long as them like Hilary Duff and stayed good and thats great but I understand what these celebrities have went through younger and why they are like this.

yeah i feel the same exact way. i never understood it but yea. i like britney a lot, and i still think lindsey is an idiot but i still have an idea of how hard it must be for them.

haha i LOVE hilary duff!:)

yeah, i actually would blame them. they need to choose wisely. but i also blame the freakin' press for manipulating them.

yeah i feel the same exact way. i never understood it but yea. i like britney a lot, and i still think lindsey is an idiot but i still have an idea of how hard it must be for them.

I understand Britney and Lindsay...
They have million of cameras following them...
And its great Hilary Duff and other actors
are so mature and responsible {:

Back