Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

During sex my boyfriend complains that..?

i am too quite. He's the first guy ive ever slept with and im not exactly comfortable with alot of the things he wants me to do like get on top and things. He says that I dont make any noise at all and that it makes him feel bad. Do ya'll have any advice for me? Ive promised him that i would try and do better but i dont know where to start. He says that it is up to me to know what feels good and what would get me off but i dont know. I was raised in a christen home where i was taught that sex is bad until ur married and then anything different (not missionary style) is also bad. Im confused and need help!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    sex in christian is not bad. sex is created to be enjoyed. its the gift from God for your marriage! =) if you feel something, just expess it out you will know im sure =)

Junior Member VolleyBallPlayer5's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok we'll I know where your coming from as far as christian home goes, I was too. Ok so first things first, positions other than missionary aren't bad. People say they are because many people are afraid of change however different positions feel different to the body. Differnt positions allow him to penetrate deeper/harder/softer/whatever you need. There is NOTHING wrong with trying a new position, in fact that's what keeps sex fun. Second off, as far as noises...well it defenitely is a turn on when a girl is moaning or something when your inside her, however not all girls make noise. I encourage you to, next time you have sex, just let go, don't be afraid of anything and just let the moment take you and don't hold back any sounds that make their way free. Also a good thing to try is while he is inside you (missionary or otherwise) have you or him reach down and rub your clit softly this should create more feeling which might help to get you off. If u want some good positions use google or feel free to message me [email protected] good luck