Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

relationship problem?

i went out with this guy and we split after a month because i thought he liked someone else but he didn't so we talked things over and i asked him what he wanted me to do and he ask me what i want to do.then i just walked off and the next day he ask me did i make my choice and i was clueless about what he was talking about.The next morning he came up to me and said since you haven't made your decision you can go with.... then i was like omg what are you talking about where did you get this from and he said "his sources" now every time i see him [4 or more times a day] i realize what i have lost and i know deep in side he's upset and still want to be with me but every time he sees me hee mentions ...... and i tell him that i don't go out with him and it makes me upset but, a jock came up to us and ask me did i go with ...... and i said no then my ex said that's her story, i think about him everyday but i cry to myself about he accuses me of liking and dating ..... and one ,everyone advice please.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This problem aside, do you really want to be with a guy who "solves" problems by making you feel like crap and (apparantly) telling lies about you to other people?