I'm a girl; how do I get my hair spikey anime-style?

Slush

Oct 11, 2008
Right now my hair's about shoulder length, and pretty thin. I've recently got it layered, but really short layers, (about 5cm?).
I basically want big spikes, but I'm not sure how. D: Sometimes I use Fructis Style Switch gum, (it smells so awesome) but it doesn't really work how I want it to. Can you recommend any products I could use which really work? Any try to be specific. ^^
Thanks~~

You have to get like a hair glue not gel. Its much stronger than gel you really can't get it in a drug store or anything you have to go to a hair supply store then ask them they will be able to help you best.

Hehe..well...
what you can do since you have layered it is Get hair spray and GOOOD hairspry something like Shockwaves. back comb it out words at the sides! and spray with haiirspray then with you'r hands Shape it the way you wish.(its a bit hard to explain)
I useee...Shockwaves Ultra Strong Hairspray.
ooor.. Ultra strong power Gel Also By Shockwaves
oooor what you could use is the block of soap and water..it sounds strange but it works lol.
hope this helped a bit =]
xXx

Unfortunetly you cannot. Anime, isn't real, if their hair were real it'd look nothing like an Anime. I'm sorry but it can happen..

we used to call it punk style, boiled starch(real thick) mixed w egg white and white glue, you can have a friend iron it for u or blow dry it w one of those older too hot dryers, dont sleep on it, lasts for at least a week, can be colored w/food color or kool-aid, some r scared of the white glue and leave it out and ive heard of people using just white glue, have to soak it out w/hot water, find an old punk roker and ask them,

You have to get like a hair glue not gel. Its much stronger than gel you really can't get it in a drug store or anything you have to go to a hair supply store then ask them they will be able to help you best.

Back