Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I keep my style up to date without having to spend alot of money on new

things? I love fashion. I adore it, but I don't have alot of money to spend on new things. I have older things, but I feel odd trying to make my old clothing seem up to date.

Please help! and links would help too. thanks a bunch!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just went to Old Navy yesterday and they had some really nice stuff. Stores like Charlotte Russe, H&M, Forever 21 and Wet Seal are also good because they are cheap but you really need to pick the good stuuf. Sometimes they have odd thing and so you need to find the best thing that fits you style and budget.

Downloads
    Uploads
    just buy a few things at a time and spruce up old things. Wear a belt around your waist, get boots and tuck jeans into them. Add a scarf to it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think in your case it would be best to spend a decent amount of money on pieces that are timeless (Like a cute sweater or pencil skirt) and buy knock-offs of pieces that are simply trends of the moment (like skinny jeans or ugg boots).

Of course you should try places like Target because they have really cute clothes and they are pretty cheap too. Remember because they are cheap you will need to treat them better to get longer wear out of them. Like, you may want to hang them to dry and use woolite to extend the life and shape.