How can I get them to stop calling me gay?

MarkyMarkIsasexGOD

Oct 11, 2008
My co-workers always call me gay because I have old pictures of Marky Mark when he was a rapper and Pro-Bodybuilder in there posing thongs. I never really considered myself gay, but I just like looking at attractive men because it helps motivate me and makes me happy.

Omg...send those pictures to me!

Substitue your pictures with McCain and Palin. I'ts a guarantee that you will be the straightest man in the office!!! riofl

Lots of guys admire the bodies of the wellbuilt and well-endowed.
This has nothing to do with being gay, it's normal, and so likewise straight women can admire the great beauty and body of Angelina Jolie "Gee, I wish I looked like her!". And that doesn't mean they are lesbians.

Humanity, by in large, is 90% booboisie, or that segment of society composed of idiots and as long as the majority of people are complete retards, we'll have people called "f-a-g" even those who haven't the slightest desire to have homosexual activity with anybody.

The word "F-a-g" is nothing but a term of abuse by stupid little boys who are unsure and uncertain of their manhood. By calling another male this epithet, they then supposedly prove they are NOT, they are therefore "real men". Ha ha ha. What a total joke! Maybe one day they'll grow up or get an education. We can only hope, but my pessimism on this score is rather great.

Ric Flair in an interview on an WWE DVD about him, described his admiration for Ricky Steamboat's baby face that got all the girls and his great body. Yep, that's Ric Flair. Go call him a "f-a-g" and I hope he breaks your stupid little necks.

Just take the photos down...work is not the place to hang up photos of half-naked men anyway...If you can't resist, go with it...tell them yes you are and you are proud of it. After all, it doesn't really matter what your co-workers think of you anyway.

1) take the poster down and put up pic of girls
2) change yr avatar
3) get a girl friend
4) GET fit but not to buff as abodybuilder
5)(only if you talk gay) sound more manly?

I guess everyone is different. You are different too(that's the way you're happy)
One thing, you don't need to tell everyone about your feelings

Aww, I know how you feel. Whenever someone calls me gay I call them a stratarded breeder and tell them that the reason the world is so overpopulated is because of them. Of course this only works if your gay, if your straight then theres nothing you can really do. Just tell them your not and they need to stop being so immature.

Why would you bring those pics into work if you didn't want to give out that kind of message!?!?
Do your admiring at home!

Oh and maybe change your screen name!

that in itself is pretty gay- i would do your admiration in private, nothing wrong with it or anything , but people will tease ya for it for sure lol.

Back