Girls what would you do if you were picked up in a car like this for homecoming?

ok so my dad finally gave me his 63 chevy impala
and well homecoming is well coming up and i got
a date [; but she doesnt know what kinda car i drive
http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l438/rayeraye06/Kevins_63_Impala-1.jpg
what would you do if you were picked up in a car like this for homecoming.

If she likes you she wont care, I dont particularly like the car but it wouldnt upset me, at least she is gettin gpicked up and your not getting dropped off by parents or anyhting, now that would be embarrassing. Just be confident, and if she laughs laugh with her and just make a joke out of it
good luck if she is worth it she wont laugh trust me

ps make sure you clean it up real nice too so her dress doesnt get dirty and maybve leave a red rose on her seat or something to make it all romantic, she will soon not notice the car

If she likes you she wont care, I dont particularly like the car but it wouldnt upset me, at least she is gettin gpicked up and your not getting dropped off by parents or anyhting, now that would be embarrassing. Just be confident, and if she laughs laugh with her and just make a joke out of it

ps make sure you clean it up real nice too so her dress doesnt get dirty and maybve leave a red rose on her seat or something to make it all romantic, she will soon not notice the car

To be honest, I'd hardly notice. The name of it went right over my head as soon as I read it. It's a nice car, I suppose, and I wouldn't care much.

If she has a problem with the car...then she's a material girl! RUN AWAY! The car is a classic! She should be honored that she gets to go for a ride in such an awsome car! Have fun and be safe!

i wouldn't be worried, not all girls are shallow. i think it's awesome, i'd be thrilled to see you pull up to my house in it! if she doesn't like it, she can find a different ride home.

Back