Rogers or Telus Pay&Talk?

Gottuhbeuhhthinker

Aug 31, 2008
i want a pay and talk phone, i live in canada, so rogers or telus. this is mostly for texting, but i will have to call my mom alot from dances and stuff. i would like a keyboard, but its not necessary. so which one do you think is better?

well being from Ireland i only know a little of the Canadian networks but i work for an Irish network called Meteor and we always recommend our customers to manually select the rogers network as its the cheapest over there (according to our records) so I say Rogers!

Well, if you are thinking about Telus, you obviously are in Canada. My aunt works for Telus, So I obviously have preference towards Telus, but you might need to do some research in there plans, in U.S. now so can't really do it for you....

Well, if you are thinking about Telus, you obviously are in Canada. My aunt works for Telus, So I obviously have preference towards Telus, but you might need to do some research in there plans, in U.S. now so can't really do it for you....

well being from Ireland i only know a little of the Canadian networks but i work for an Irish network called Meteor and we always recommend our customers to manually select the rogers network as its the cheapest over there (according to our records) so I say Rogers!

the absolute cheapest prepaid is from 7-11 or petro-canada mobile. I have no idea what the actual service is like.

Back