Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member sexycheerleaderjenn's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

verizon wireless help. does anyone know if there is a live chat support for

verizon on the website? does anyone know the link to get the live chat support for verizon wireless if there is one?

Unregistered

Star Blue

i need help

Unregistered
    fail

Unregistered ehn

here you are..

Quote Originally Posted by sexycheerleaderjenn View Post
    verizon on the website? does anyone know the link to get the live chat support for verizon wireless if there is one?
    Verizon | Residential ContactUs

Unregistered
    if you sit around on a page acting like you are going to buy a phone or a new plan they will normally chat with you within 5 mins of inactivity.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I need help, I am using a Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 Global cell phone. The software has been upgrade to Windows mobile 6.5. Is it possible to get the original rom and change it back to Windows Mobile 6.1

Unregistered

Artifical Intelligence
    I just figured out how to get VZW chat for existing customers (e.g. those who need account, billing, upgrade, etc. information, but don't want to call and deal with Verizon).

First, log out of your verizon account online.

Second, Clear/delete all browsing information (cookies, history...)

Third, Go to the main VZW website.

Fourth, scroll around until you see link related to signing up for Verizon, shopping for phones, plans etc. **key is to appear as if you are a prospective customer.

Fifth, click the link, peruse the page, and look for a link or button related to 'help', 'assistance', or 'representative'. You will almost ALWAYS encounter some pop-up or obviously placed ad/button that connects you with a chat rep.

Sixth, once you have found the link, button or pop-up, initial a chat session and tell the rep you are an existing Verizon customer and you wish to speak with someone regarding [insert your need for help]. The reps are very able to transfer you easily. Most will, if not, refresh to a new rep.

This has worked for me 20+ times. Chat reps can do everything a phone rep can do, seriously. Also, if one is uncooperative, refresh the chat until you get what you want.

Artifical Intelligence
    I just figured out how to get VZW chat for existing customers (e.g. those who need account, billing, upgrade, etc. information, but don't want to call and deal with Verizon).

First, log out of your verizon account online.

Second, Clear/delete all browsing information (cookies, history...)

Third, Go to the main VZW website.

Fourth, scroll around until you see link related to signing up for Verizon, shopping for phones, plans etc. **key is to appear as if you are a prospective customer.

Fifth, click the link, peruse the page, and look for a link or button related to 'help', 'assistance', or 'representative'. You will almost ALWAYS encounter some pop-up or obviously placed ad/button that connects you with a chat rep.

Sixth, once you have found the link, button or pop-up, initial a chat session and tell the rep you are an existing Verizon customer and you wish to speak with someone regarding [insert your need for help]. The reps are very able to transfer you easily. Most will, if not, refresh to a new rep.

This has worked for me 20+ times. Chat reps can do everything a phone rep can do, seriously. Also, if one is uncooperative, refresh the chat until you get what you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast