Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    easy, just sign-in. click add a line and it will automatically pop up. one of their first questions will be if you need to add a line, just say no i need help with my account ect.

Unregistered
    I work for the chat service . To popular belief we on have a service for sales and calling plan changes. If you need other assistance please call in to save a lot time. We are unable to assist billing in any way. But of the record help just reply here and ill help you in anyway I legally can

Unregistered
    No offense, but I have text chatted with people who have helped me with my account. I have five lines in my account that I manage; three of the lines were on a shared plan, two lines had their own individual plans. In this chat window, the rep was able to move over the phones.

There exists on-line chatting with customer reps, it's just difficult to get to and we're trying to figure out if there's an easy way.

Unregistered
    Sorry! Advice invalid. No "help" or "assistance" or representative" link ANYWHERE on the page.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work for the chat service . To popular belief we on have a service for sales and calling plan changes. If you need other assistance please call in to save a lot time. We are unable to assist billing in any way. But of the record help just reply here and ill help you in anyway I legally can
    Ok. I already have a prepaid device that I want to activate but import my number from my current service provider. How do I do that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12