Would you own Gizmo from the Gremlins if he was real?

Ronnie

May 16, 2008
I now I would...im sure he'd be pretty pricey..but...it'd rock to have him instead of a cat or a dog...agree??

Hell no. There are way too many rules to take care of him. But to be honest it would be awesome to see him as Rambo and kick some butt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saUtM4kIMmU

no.. i can't even take care a cactus..

gizmo was like the cutest weapon.. cute, but dangerous.. i can't have that kind of responsibility.. not yet..

Yeah as long as it was the sweet Gizmo and not one of the other ones.

Get a Shih Tzu and name it Gizmo they look just a like that's what I did I had my Gizmo for 10 years until he passed away about 4 years ago.

I don't know, those rules are pretty hard to follow consistently. Accidents happen! Also, what does he drink? How would you keep him from getting wet that way? If he eats something during the day, it's always midnight somewhere in the world. If he ate something earlier in the day and it got stuck in his teeth, then came out after midnight, does that count?

If it is a model soft toy i would keep but definitely not the real one, it will be total disaster if broken one of the 3 rules, especially if it touches water and eat after midnight.

If it is a model soft toy i would keep but definitely not the real one, it will be total disaster if broken one of the 3 rules, especially if it touches water and eat after midnight.

Back