Mobile Theme LG KS360?

MissPink

Oct 10, 2008
I am trying to download a new theme for the LG KS360 but I can't find any websites that have themes for this phone -Does anyone know where I can find one??thanx!!!

yeah, i'm surprised there isn't more info on themes, seeing as the phone seems pretty geared for themes.

don't know much about phone software but the ks360 uses flash for it's animated wallpapers, so that shouldn't be too hard to work with, right?

and i mean, i seem to remember some of the sales pitch that my service provider used included the words "customizable" and "themes". could be wrong there though.

anyway, i guess if there're enough of us out there that want themes and etc. for this phone, and we make enough noise about it, then we'll end up working something out.

im also searching for themes/animated wallpapers for the lg ks 360.

please

can anyone make me a twilight theme for my lg ks 360?please! i'm desperate caz i LOVE edward cullen and twilight ;) thanks :) x

please can someone make themes ? Especially twilight ones or funni ones plz !!!!!

ooooooooo i don't know how to download a theme for my lg ks360 plz someone tell me how to download one give me plz a site for this phone plzplzplzplz

xxxlove youxxxx

I just want to reply there actually are no themes on the web most of them shown on youtube have never been published

Back