Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Internet Cheapie HPT's?

I just tested with an internet cheapie HPT and it was a BFN. Of course, when I turned the test towards the light, I thought I saw a slight indintation where the second line would be, but there was no color... Hoping that it's just a little too early, but would assume that this is not my month, now it's just waiting for AF...

I'm on CD 27 of an average 25 day cycle, but AF has come between 15 and 31 days, so if still no AF after 31 days, I'll know there's a problem.

Any ideas on when I should test again? Have you ever used the internet cheapie HPT's? What was your experience with them?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would test again on day 32 if AF has not arrived yet by then. As for the internet cheapies, I have used them. As far as I am concerned, they do the same job. The ones I ordered are more sensitive than most in drugstores, so they are even better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You probably did see where the second line would be. All tests have two lines on them. The second line only changes color so you can see it when the hcg hormone is detected. Depending on how many of this internet tests that you have, you can test every day. Just make sure you use the first morning urine. If you only have one left than I would wait until Friday morning and test again. The test on Friday morning should be accurate. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't give up hope just yet!!!! Wait another week and retest. I purchased earlypregnancy tests online which I will try tonight. Hopefully I'll get a bfp!! But if not, oh well. Guess it's not my month!!!! Good Luck to you!!!! Baby Dust!!