Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are celebrities constantly scrutinised?

I know because they are constantly in the public eye but surely the attention cannot be good for them,

If you look in the Sun or the Mirror there are always stories about celebrities who are supposedly getting too fat or too chunky, most people say they are celebs and they dont care but just imagine if the slightest insecurities you had about yourself were broadcasted to the whole nation... this in turn means the celebrities will spend all their time dieting to make themselves look thin and avoid being insulted...

Then young girls see this and think thats what they have to do to become famous and it all goes around in a vivious cycle....

SO

Why Do The Papers Do it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone has to have a job. That's how they make their money. I personally don't care about celebrities getting too fat, many of the times... it's pressure. Good for Jordin Sparks! She's great, and bigger.