Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    James N

How can I find my Orange PUK code and 4 digit ID code to unlock my phone?

I bought a Sony Ericsson phone from Carphone Warehouse for Christmas. It's on Orange. However, when I tried to create a SIM lock code, it asked for a 'PUK code', which I don't have. The phone cosequently locked up and demanded this PUK code.

Their website refuses to accept my account password, and hey, guess what? To receive passwords you have to receive a text. Which I can't. Cos my phones locked. Their (rubbish) phone service wants my 4 digit ID code, which I also don't have.

I am going to visit Carphone Warehouse to see what they can do, but I'm beginning to suspect they'll tell me to go to Orange again to ask.

Does anyone know how to retreive either of these codes, a PUK code or a 4-digit ID code? I've desperately searched all over the phone packaging but all I can find are the Serial Number, IMEI, a random unnamed 4-letter then 4-number code and a stupid barcode! I'm beginning to get desperate.

All help much appreciated.

Unregistered
    I fucking hate orange too. Didn't get a text with my ID code in, which means I can't top up, which means I can't even send a text to find out what my own number is.

Unregistered

jam

I bought a Sony Ericsson phone from Carphone Warehouse for Christmas. It's on Orange. However, when I tried to create a SIM lock code, it asked for a 'PUK code', which I don't have. The phone cosequently locked up and demanded this PUK code.

Their website refuses to accept my account password, and hey, guess what? To receive passwords you have to receive a text. Which I can't. Cos my phones locked. Their (rubbish) phone service wants my 4 digit ID code, which I also don't have.

I am going to visit Carphone Warehouse to see what they can do, but I'm beginning to suspect they'll tell me to go to Orange again to ask.

Does anyone know how to retreive either of these codes, a PUK code or a 4-digit ID code? I've desperately searched all over the phone packaging but all I can find are the Serial Number, IMEI, a random unnamed 4-letter then 4-number code and a stupid barcode! I'm beginning to get desperate.

All help much appreciated.

Unregistered

Coffeebean ritchie-louise

top your phone up via an ATM

Unregistered

Gun

what the fu** it pisses me off too

Unregistered

Help!

I have the EXACT same problem as the person at the start, i was messing around with my phone and it kept asking for the PUK code, which I dont even know, and I can't phone up orange beacause I dont even know my 4 digit identity code and none of the phone packaging helped either, Now i'm really stuck becuase nobody can help me!

Unregistered

Garbage Full puk code

i fucking hate puk codes so f,ing much

Unregistered

hope this helps

to get a puk code ring 07532397586 tell them your imei number and they will giva you a puk code hope this helps

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    to get a puk code ring 07532397586 tell them your imei number and they will giva you a puk code hope this helps
    it keeps hanging up on me

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 I Know You Mean..grrr

Fuckinggggggggg PUK Codes...they do my head in!! Everytime i get a new orange phone, I try to add a pin number and then I re-enter it but then....'please enter your PUK code'...what the hell??!!! ahhhh...sorry just letting a bit of my anger out :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast