How can I find my Orange PUK code and 4 digit ID code to unlock my phone?

J

James N

I bought a Sony Ericsson phone from Carphone Warehouse for Christmas. It's on Orange. However, when I tried to create a SIM lock code, it asked for a 'PUK code', which I don't have. The phone cosequently locked up and demanded this PUK code.

Their website refuses to accept my account password, and hey, guess what? To receive passwords you have to receive a text. Which I can't. Cos my phones locked. Their (rubbish) phone service wants my 4 digit ID code, which I also don't have.

I am going to visit Carphone Warehouse to see what they can do, but I'm beginning to suspect they'll tell me to go to Orange again to ask.

Does anyone know how to retreive either of these codes, a PUK code or a 4-digit ID code? I've desperately searched all over the phone packaging but all I can find are the Serial Number, IMEI, a random unnamed 4-letter then 4-number code and a stupid barcode! I'm beginning to get desperate.

All help much appreciated.

I fucking hate orange too. Didn't get a text with my ID code in, which means I can't top up, which means I can't even send a text to find out what my own number is.

jam

I bought a Sony Ericsson phone from Carphone Warehouse for Christmas. It's on Orange. However, when I tried to create a SIM lock code, it asked for a 'PUK code', which I don't have. The phone cosequently locked up and demanded this PUK code.

Their website refuses to accept my account password, and hey, guess what? To receive passwords you have to receive a text. Which I can't. Cos my phones locked. Their (rubbish) phone service wants my 4 digit ID code, which I also don't have.

I am going to visit Carphone Warehouse to see what they can do, but I'm beginning to suspect they'll tell me to go to Orange again to ask.

Does anyone know how to retreive either of these codes, a PUK code or a 4-digit ID code? I've desperately searched all over the phone packaging but all I can find are the Serial Number, IMEI, a random unnamed 4-letter then 4-number code and a stupid barcode! I'm beginning to get desperate.

All help much appreciated.

Help!

I have the EXACT same problem as the person at the start, i was messing around with my phone and it kept asking for the PUK code, which I dont even know, and I can't phone up orange beacause I dont even know my 4 digit identity code and none of the phone packaging helped either, Now i'm really stuck becuase nobody can help me!

:(

hope this helps

to get a puk code ring 07532397586 tell them your imei number and they will giva you a puk code hope this helps

I Know You Mean..grrr

Fuckinggggggggg PUK Codes...they do my head in!! Everytime i get a new orange phone, I try to add a pin number and then I re-enter it but then....'please enter your PUK code'...what the hell??!!! ahhhh...sorry just letting a bit of my anger out :p

Carphone Warehouse Cant refuse to help you..... if there do ask to speak to the manger or make a scene... its bad customer service if a phone shop will not help you with your phone

Omg!

thats exactly wots happended to me now!! i went on the website and they sent me txt message but DUHHHHHH!!! my fone can't turn on so i'm gonna hve to fone them.

OMG! last night i was messing about with my phone a press sim lock so perhaps if i ever lost my phone noone could hack into it, then it asked me to a code so i put it 0000 it accepted and turned off however when i went to turn it back on it says please enter your PUK code so i typed in 0000 and it says i had so many tries left, so i was just typing in anything and then it says call SOS?? i hate the fucking thing.

[COLOR="Black"]I phoned orange, gave me a code didnt work, then another one and it never worked! GRRRRRR! :3_8_14[1]:[/COLOR][/I]

wwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooloooooooooooqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqnx[1rjdwealjfk

you can get your PUK code;
1. call 450
2. press 2
3. press 2
4. press 2
5. type your blocked number
6. folow the rest.
thats its but i dont know how to get the 4 digit pin......sorry

Back