How do you reset insignia bluetooth headphones?

ncredblehulk102

Oct 6, 2008
The light on the side that tells when it is connected stays a solid blue. It usually flashes whenever it is connected. When it is charging the light turns red. Now it wont even change color for anything and i cannot connect them to the music. Any ideas on what to do or how to reset them?

Turn your headset off, Plug in the charger, hold down volume controls (+ -), turn headset back on holding on button until 1st sound and immediately releasing it.

Thanks man!!! I called the customer service # and they were clueless. I took back 3 sets already, now they are on sale for 19.97 at Future Shop.

Mine wasn't even turning off. Plugged it in anyhow, did the VOL + and -, was finally able to power off. Thanks for the help!!!

Thanks!!

THANK YOU!!! How the heck did you figure this out! Oh well, Thank you so much u just saved my parents some $$$!!!!

Thank you thank u thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i.e. It works

sweeeeet!

hey, thanks man! i messed around for awhile and couldn't figure it out...and then i came across your post...very helpful! = )

also work on my zonda!

I have a zonda bt headset zmem1099 that have pairing problems, but this solved out the issue, thanks man!

Back