how can i convince my parents so i can ride bike to school?

tell them it's not far away tell them everybody does it it's te only transportation basically and if that doesn't work look on a nother answer for this question

Well if they give you a ride to school every morning, you can say that they don't have to drive you because you have a bike and plus you save them gas for the trip and return trip. Have you not notice the price of gas lately? Your parents should be happy that you want to ride your bike to school.

see if they will let you ride with a friend or if you have a cell phone call them as soon as you get there so they know your safe but just remember your parents are only doing whats best for you.

My parents are over protective too and I'm 14! It sucks soo much. Try doing some things out of your comfort zone to show that that you can ride your bike safely. Tell them other kids do it and there are people around to watch and there for you if something goes wrong or if you get hurt.

hmm you could reason with them
show them your responsible
maybe let them follow you for the first couple of days so they know what route you will take and know that you dont mess around
DONT BE LATE because then you will get in trouble
and dont whine or complain if they say no that will make them even madder and you have less of a chance to ride to school

hmm you could reason with them
show them your responsible
maybe let them follow you for the first couple of days so they know what route you will take and know that you dont mess around
DONT BE LATE because then you will get in trouble
and dont whine or complain if they say no that will make them even madder and you have less of a chance to ride to school

Back