Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member italianstallion_nihal's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

My friend threw up all over my place during a stay over. She damaged all the

electronic gadgets. What do i do? My parents are out of town and coming back tomorrow morning. Now she's passed out and refuses to wake up. I just managed to save this laptop

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh dear your folks are going to be soooo unimpressed, I am guessing the throwing up was as a result of drinking, and how did she manage to do it all over the place, sounds like you were a bit out of it as well.
    The damage should be sorted by both of you together and I would suggest you face your parents together as well, her parents should also be involved.
    Thank goodness there are not a lot of others involved you could have had the house trashed, count yourself lucky.
    You and your friend will have to do a lot before you regain trust. If your friend is still refusing to wake up call her parents now, she may well need some medical attention

Downloads
    Uploads
    that's nasty. if you guys are close, then try to cover for her, like she showed up drunk and you couldnt turn her away because her parents would have killed her pretty much put the blame all on yourself... if you guys arent close, then tell her parents and have them pay to replace every last thing she damaged pretty much put the blame on her. thats what id do...unless im trying to become close friends with her, then id put the blame on myself to show her that im worth having as a friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Call her parents, or close friend. Tell them the problem, then clean it up the best you can. Then call your parents. Good Luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    that's nasty. if you guys are close, then try to cover for her, like she showed up drunk and you couldnt turn her away because her parents would have killed her pretty much put the blame all on yourself... if you guys arent close, then tell her parents and have them pay to replace every last thing she damaged pretty much put the blame on her. thats what id do...unless im trying to become close friends with her, then id put the blame on myself to show her that im worth having as a friend.