stupid rumors and stupid actions what should i do?

tttKREEMYUNGttt

Oct 4, 2008
alright so theres this girl at our school and well i was trying to get with her
but she started spreading rumors about me and saying shiet like i was obsessed with her when i like barely talked to her and this girl told me about it and i said alright ill talk to her about it and shes like okay but dont mention my name and i was like okay so i talked to her and didnt mention her name but somehow the girl found out and she went and told the girl and then her boyfriend came upto me and started pushing me and shiet trying to start something but im on crutches right now because of soccer so everyone pushed him away and were like "yeah your real tough trying to fight someone with crutches" and they were all like dont even worry everyones got your back and stuff but after i tried to tell the girl that i didnt say anything and that she had it all wrong and then her boyfriend was like your dead man im gonna beat the shiet outta you when you get your cast off and the thing is im not scared like i will fight him but the problem is that i know for a fact hes going to get people after me and then im gonna have to go get people and i just dont really want a big thing starting over something stupid and basketball season is also coming up so if i do anything i cant play but anyways like what do you guys think should i fight him? or should i just let it go because my cast comes off in a month but say if he comes upto me and tries to fight me should i just ignore it? and if he hits me then i should do something? what do you guys think

Back