How can I get free minutes for a net 10 phone?

F

Fernando P

hey I was wondering if anybody knows about any sites that give you free minutes for a net 10 phone annd is real easy I already tried phone lagoon but it didn't work

Thats because phonelagoon is a hacking website. You might as well be giving away your ss# on that site!

Thats because phonelagoon is a hacking website. You might as well be giving away your ss# on that site! Try the link below. Basically the same idea as phonelagoon except that it works and is not a hacking site!

Wtf

what is the fuckin site den nigga? hate it wen people do dat sarcastic shit its irrataing

quit trying to be gangster on the internet. No one cares cause everyone is hiding behind a keyboard. aight my nigga? you'll grow out of it one day.

Niggas how stupid

Nigga you mean NIGGER "fucking nigger's" not fukin nigga's Yall need to keep your black asses out of jail
cant keep your black asses out of trouble and learn how to talk

hey

you little fucker stop talkin about niggas or ill reach my little hand in there and beat ur fuckin ass u fukin cracker ass mother fucker

Peace, Be still

May GOD pour out his love upon your hearts. JESUS died for you. Repent and recieve JESUS into your heart. May I see you in heaven my brothers.
In Christ's Love.

bet u wont call a white person a cracker to their face u dumb fk.. know why lol? cause ull end up hanged like your ancestors

Hell no guy!

bet u wont call a white person a cracker to their face u dumb fk.. know why lol? cause ull end up hanged like your ancestors
Well i'm African American and I think it would be best if you were to just be quietbefore you get yourself into something you wouldnt even want to mess with :]
just thought i'd let you know "My Nigga"

oh tough guy

Nigga you mean NIGGER "fucking nigger's" not fukin nigga's Yall need to keep your black asses out of jail

shut the fuck up u dumb fuck tryin to act all big and bad online,i bet any amount of money that ur ass wont call me a nigger to my face cuz the min i hear Nig im dropin ur lil punk ass with one hit,u aint hard and im pretty sure this "Nigger" here makes more money then anyone u fucking know so who has to stay outta jail? sounds like to me u was locked up got raped by a big black dude and ur a lil butt hurt...its of to be a fag dude now go be a cracker somewhere else

pussy ass bitch

fuck u bitch ass nigga run up in my hood an see what happin

Grow the Fuck up

OH MY GOD Just shut the fuck up really, if all you have nothing better to do than be on your computer and be an asshole you have no fucking life now shut the fuck up!!!

stupid girl dont kno shit about shit

oh hell naw dat shit aint cool lil white bitch
cant go around goin ham on ppl ethnicity
dats how white bitches get dey lil asses hurt fuc u mean
i swear yall act lik yall so big n fuckin bad
but bitch truly yall aint shit witout u dumb fuc
swear white ppl b thinkin dey on big goofies
wonder y white ppl cant control dey kids
dats y white bitches always on dha news bout dey den got raped stupid ass bitches trust every1 dat luk nice lol dumb ass

you guys just aren't seeing the BIGGER PICTURE...lmao!!

ya'll a bunch of ignorant dumbfucks....we're supposed to be talking about hacking a fucking cellphone...so lighten up and get with the program....nuff said.

your mom lol jk or am i

lol that was actually pretty good lol thats why there is the KKK and they hangout at KFC all the time so if you want to find a black gang go to KFC and be like i am Chekin bitch give me your chekin nigger lol yeah son

Back