Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My verizon wireless cell phone keeps turning off and won't turn back on.?

So i need help!!!.. i don't know what to do.. i don't have insurance, i just got this phone in April.. im dieing without my cell phone! Sometimes when i put it on the charger it will turn on... then it stays on for like 5 minutes and then it randomly shuts off.. when i try to turn it on without it on the charger the keys light up but it doesn't do anything else... HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    omg! my phone is turning on with the welcome screen saying "verizon wireless" and staying like that for about 10 seconds and then turning off and doing that over and over again. i tried everything, taking out the battery, holding the end button, charging it. ! everything i need help PLEASE!

Unregistered
    I have the same problem! Did you find a solution?

Unregistered

same problem with phone. help??!!

I have the same problem with my cdm 8975. Anyone know how to fix it? I'll take it apart if I have to.