Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will a NET10 sim card work in a T-Mobile prepaid Motorola Razr?

One of my friends is giving me a T-Mobile Prepaid Motorola Razr. The catch: No SIM Card. Will the sim card in my old NET10 Nokia 1600 work in it? the NET10 phone has been de-activated for so long, the SIM Card is no longer registered. I can't afford a T-Mobile SIM Card, so getting a T-Mobile SIM Card is not an option.

Unregistered
    fag

Unregistered
    well it depends on what your phone can do your best bet actualy would be getting the t-mobile sim card they are about 7.00 not too bad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by hippyman View Post
    One of my friends is giving me a T-Mobile Prepaid Motorola Razr. The catch: No SIM Card. Will the sim card in my old NET10 Nokia 1600 work in it? the NET10 phone has been de-activated for so long, the SIM Card is no longer registered. I can't afford a T-Mobile SIM Card, so getting a T-Mobile SIM Card is not an option.

Definitely no ! Because, T-mobile Motorola Razr is a GSM phone . If you unlock it by using unlock code, you can use it with any other GSM carriers internationally . You can get unlock code from any of the online vendors like ProUnlocking.com to unlock it . Once, you have unlocked your Motorola from carrier lock, you can use it with any other GSM carriers internationally not with Net 10 or any other CDMA sim cards .