Will a NET10 sim card work in a T-Mobile prepaid Motorola Razr?

hippyman

Oct 3, 2008
One of my friends is giving me a T-Mobile Prepaid Motorola Razr. The catch: No SIM Card. Will the sim card in my old NET10 Nokia 1600 work in it? the NET10 phone has been de-activated for so long, the SIM Card is no longer registered. I can't afford a T-Mobile SIM Card, so getting a T-Mobile SIM Card is not an option.

well it depends on what your phone can do your best bet actualy would be getting the t-mobile sim card they are about 7.00 not too bad

One of my friends is giving me a T-Mobile Prepaid Motorola Razr. The catch: No SIM Card. Will the sim card in my old NET10 Nokia 1600 work in it? the NET10 phone has been de-activated for so long, the SIM Card is no longer registered. I can't afford a T-Mobile SIM Card, so getting a T-Mobile SIM Card is not an option.

Definitely no ! Because, T-mobile Motorola Razr is a GSM phone . If you unlock it by using unlock code, you can use it with any other GSM carriers internationally . You can get unlock code from any of the online vendors like ProUnlocking.com to unlock it . Once, you have unlocked your Motorola from carrier lock, you can use it with any other GSM carriers internationally not with Net 10 or any other CDMA sim cards .

Back