I'm a 33-year-old, straight(heterosexual) male who is single, without children; and attempting/trying to: “ ‘find’/‘look’/‘seek’. . . attract a ‘mate’; a peer-aged woman; for mutual love or the experience of casual ‘dating’ ”.

I’m a member on the following Internet ‘chat’/blogs Personalized Web-page websites such as:
*. MySpace.com
*. FaceBook.com
*. YouTube.com
*. LifeKnot.com

I’m also a member on the following f r e e Internet ‘dating’ websites:
*. PlentyOfFish.com
*. Mingle2.com
*. DateHookUp.com
*. CraigsList.org

Lastly, I’m a member(subscribed/paid); with membership totaling at l e a s t $500.00 monthly; on the following Internet ‘date’-matching websites:

“Speed ‘Dating’ ” websites:
1. HurryDate.com
2. 8MinuteDate.com
3. PreDating.com

“Matching/ ‘Date’ websites:
1. eHarmony.com
2. Match.com
3. Yahoo.com
4. True.com
5. Chemistry.com
6. FriendFinder.com
7. BigChurch.com
8. Passion.com
9. Fling.com
10. CollegeDateLink.com
11. Cupid.com
12. LoveAccess.com
13. AdultFriendFinder.com

I have placed/posted friendly photo(s) of myself in my personal ad/profile, which is completely filled-out, on each of the websites mentioned above. After reading each match’s personal ad/profile, I write and send a different email to each peer-aged match(the woman or women) to initiate contact with her.

However, I constantly experience that the ‘matched’ person(s)-- the peer-aged woman/women; regardless of race/ethnicity, regardless of her photo(s) or the lacking a photo of herself on her personal ad/profile; do selectively eliminate me; for example: they do n o t reply to any of my email(s) I sent. As a result, any and all these women selectively eliminate me as potentially being either her platonic friend or her amorous/romantic partner; based upon h e r preference selection of "Her Ideal Person's" traits section in h e r personal ad/profile as follows:

1) Height [ “Her ‘Partner’ m u s t” be at least 6feet 6inches tall],

2) Race/Ethnicity [skin-complexion/skin-tone],

3) 'Body type' [ “Her ‘Partner’ m u s t ” be either: muscular, toned, athletic, or slim]; and

4) Income/Occupation [ “Her ‘Partner’ m u s t ” earn/make an income of at least $50,000 annually]

Q u e s t i o n s:

A. What is this with the Internet/Online ‘Dating’-match website ‘trend’ or ‘craze’/‘fad’: a “Popularity Contest”. . ., the “Flauntiest Tease” . . .; or, a “Flirtiest b u t Fickleness/Finickiest” c o n t e s t from both men and especially women? ? ?

B. Where are the r e a l Women; n o t the Woman who are fake/'flakes'; n o t those who are: teasers of written/worded Personal Ads/Profiles with eye-catching-candy photos, and etcetera? ? ?

C. What’s going on with people(whether male or female) about the: "Woman seeks Man" and/or "Man seeks Woman" section(s); of the Internet 'Dating'/Matching, the Internet Personal Ads/Profiles craze/fad ‘thing’? ? ?