Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"OBAMA IS MY HOMEBOY" Bumper sticker on my Jeep?

I'm a black woman and I drive a Jeep liberty (not that my transportation matters)

I'm noticing a trend when I'm in traffic. I have a bumper sticker that say's "Obama is my Homeboy" which is a play on the "Jesus is my Homeboy" slogan.

When people are behind me at a light, they swoop around me to the side lane to peer into my car as if to see who's driving. Some of them (some older white people) SOME, not all, have a very MEAN look on their faces, some people have smiled and given a thumbs up even.

Well this morning, a white guy was behind me at a light and when it turned green, he didn't swoop around, he nearly HIT the back of my jeep. I sped up and was going 45 and his big, black toyota truck was still very closely tailing me, so i slammed on brakes to get him off my asss and he had a VERY mean look on his face. I had done nothing wrong, and I went when the light turned green.

Do you think it was because of the sticker?
    BTW - I've had this sticker for nearly two years and it's only now that people are beginning to act as if they're offended.

Do you think this sticker is offensive?

http://www.cafepress.com/buttonzup.82717808

http://www.merchdirect.net/JesusIsMyHomeboy/Tshirts/Standard_White_TShirt?productid=9064&utm_source=go ogleBase&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=googleBase
    YOU GOP GOONS are ridiculous. You can't even give an objective answer.

And if you really want to talk about "idiocy" look no further than you "barracuda" Palin!

I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY HOUSE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It might have been because you are a woman who drives a Jeep Liberty, which is a very special demographic unto itself.

Junior Member another_random_poster's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The sticker is fine, but people are gonna get all amped up as the election gets closer. Just smile at them and move on.

I've got a built up Jeep Wrangler with Obama stickers all over it!

Junior Member Lovemycarbonfootprintt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think the sticker is offensive, I just think it shows the level of idiocy we can expect from an Obama presidency.