Sony Ericsson Question!!! Please Answer 10 Points!!!!!?

JohnnyB

May 18, 2008
I haver the sony ericsoon w580i and is there a way to get 3g on it (maybe some kinds of hack?) also is there a way to get free mobile web and if there isn't how can I get it to use wifi signals? Plz help FIRST PERSON GETS BEST ANSWER!!!!

3g and wifi are hardware-related and if it's not in the phone, then you can't use it. The w580i doesn't support 3g or wifi, so you can't "hack" into your network. Plus, there's no such thing as "hacking" into the 3g network because it depends on your carrier. T-Mobile does not have 3g support in the U.S. (yet), but AT&T as well as Sprint do. As for free mobile web, you can get the basic data plan for $4.99 a month if you have T-Mobile and download a mobile web browser call Opera Mini 4 from operamini.com (do it from your phone browser) and you'll be able to browse the web using Opera Mini. I'm not sure about Sprint or AT&T though, because I only have T-Mobile.

3g and wifi are hardware-related and if it's not in the phone, then you can't use it. The w580i doesn't support 3g or wifi, so you can't "hack" into your network. Plus, there's no such thing as "hacking" into the 3g network because it depends on your carrier. T-Mobile does not have 3g support in the U.S. (yet), but AT&T as well as Sprint do. As for free mobile web, you can get the basic data plan for $4.99 a month if you have T-Mobile and download a mobile web browser call Opera Mini 4 from operamini.com (do it from your phone browser) and you'll be able to browse the web using Opera Mini. I'm not sure about Sprint or AT&T though, because I only have T-Mobile.

Back