Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

did i go over on verizon? is verizon texting another Verizon customer free?

i get 1500 text plan thing a month..
    i heard if you text other verizon customers its free???

this is my thing from verizon

Est as of 09/28 8:35 PM IN TXT snt: 853, IN Tvt Rcvd: 1019. Other Txt Snt: 409 Dom. Other Txt Rcvd: 523 Dom ussage will be resent 10/4

so is it true verizon customers will be free so i can text verizoners and wont have to worry about a big bill?

thanks

Unregistered
    hello, i used to work for vzw as a store manager for 3 years... depending upon the plan that you have yes you can have the ability to txt other verizon wireless users for free...however you MUST HAVE ONE OF THE TEXTING FEATURES THAT INCLUDE THAT SERVICE or have a bundle plan that has unlimited texting. however just because you may have the feature on your account to have X number of anynetwork msgs and unlim to vzw doesnt mean that the other person you are texting may have the feature and they may be charged for text message usage for receiving the message you send them. Also be careful if you have a text plan on a family account... sometimes a customer may have a text plan on a particular number and not the entire account so if that person who has the txt plan on their line on the account txts another phone on the same account that other line may incure a charge for recieving that message... that is why its usually best if your on a family plan to simply have the bundle plans that include unlimited text for all the lines and even on a single line plan to have the bundle package... verizon makes it much cheaper when you select a bundle package then if you were to select all features a-la-cart