there is this girl that has been making remarks about me over the last few weeks and i have ignored them thusfar untill yesterday when she wrote a blog about me callin me a cheatin sl*t among other this and talkin about how i came into HER store when she knew i didn't like her so after reading it i decided that i was done and i wrote her a message not really the most polite but in noway threatening or anything of that sort she ends up showing her father who calls the police and everything now she is saying that her mother is going to call fox 2 news and such because after the girl that commited suicide over messages being sent 2 her they would be all over the story and her mother said that i didn't know who i was messin with and now she is getting a restraining order against me?? keep in mind we have alot of mutual friends but i have only seen this girl twice both have been complete accidents but she also says i'm stalking her is there any legal action i can take against her?
i do not in anyway want to beat her up or anything but for some reason i'm assuming she thinks i do the only thing i said to her was to stop writing stuff about me
Trust me after i said wat i said i was done with the situation haven't even spokin to her since i wrote her the one time now she is posting things saying she gettin retraining orders and calling the news

I agree totally it is little kid play i find extremly stupid and dumb but i can't afford all the stuff she says she's going to do i work for the government and i don't think me having a retraining order will go over to well with them