Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    I do not have the "K-Lite Codec Pack" listed in my program list. But I still get the annoying pop-up.

STL
    ThX

Unregistered
    Many thanks from me too! In my university webmail, I got that popup everytime an appointment reminder came up or new email came in and it would freeze & crash the whole program. Very annoying time waster!

Unregistered
    WOW! That was easy! Thanks! I thought for sure I was clcicks away from a virus.

Unregistered
    It's helped so many, was hoping it would help me...but I don't have K-Lite, I do have a Windows 7 Codec that I downloaded...can see a management file in this one. Any suggestions?

Ivan Rubel
    Tks very much!!

Unregistered

didn't help! any ideas?

hey ppl, i just had the same problem, and i did the disable Lame-mp3 routine.
    the popup stopped (which is great!) but there's still NO SOUND on the videos at Youtube and other sites, which is the REAL PROBLEM.
    please help! any ideas?...

Unregistered
    Solved the problem. Thanks alot...

Unregistered
    ''when I open some of my messeges, suddenly appears a little box with an information about Lame MP3 Codec v0.9.2.398.2, Lgpl LIcence, Steve L Homme+Lance Developers. It also says. Icon:Lucas Granite.. .The little box paralizes every thing .The only way I can be free is to click the ok box they provide ...and Then internet crashes! I have not a relationship with this institution I don't understand how they invaded my mail! Please let me know how to get rid of them..

Unregistered
    In case you aren't using the k lite package... search your system32 or SysWOW64 directory for lame* and rename the files you see with a new extension of .OLD and reboot. This worked for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast