Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    maddogg

How do I get money back from T-Mobile after it took money out from my...

...account without my consent? T-Mobile decided to take out money from my bank account without my consent therefore forcing me to go negative and receiving non-sufficient funds fees. I have tried for the whole past week to resolve this issue and all I am getting is the run-arounds. I have asked to speak to a supervisor but am told they cannot give out her phone number nor e-mail address. I greatly appreciate all the help. Thank you so much.

Jason
    you signed a contract allowing them to pull funds from your account. they in turn give you a day when this will happen (read your contract). bottom line, they have consent to pull funds, your part of the deal is to have enough money to cover it.

N. Cognito
    Take a very close look at the fine print on the contract you signed. You may have actually given your consent without realizing it.

Brandon A
    First you have to call them. If they refuse to refund your money you go to your bank. You will fill out paperwork disputing the charges (Or your credit card company) They will put the money back into your account within 8 to 10 days while they investigate. If at the end of the investigation it is determined the charges are valid they will again remove the money from your account. Unless you close your account of course.