If you are going to buy a car which one will you buy? Infinite or BMW?

i would say the bmw 335i, the infinity G35 would've been better but i guess you just want one of these two cars, so i would have to say that the bmw i better the the G37, but that's my opinion.

Umm both are great cars... Both have good quality and are very reliable.

Id bUy the the Infinite because of the model BMW you would choose.
Based on resale value and near no future repairs for this vehicle.

If you were buy an M5 OR M3 model BMW... Then I would say BMW because of resale value, and there are small repairs if kept over 3-5 yrs.

Probably Infinity.

I love BMWs but they have those awesome service plans for a reason; they're ALWAYS in the shop. Yea, you won't have to pay for any of it, but it is inconvenient to have to bring it in.

bmw, the manufacturer is just soo much better, and higher class. Just know that is it is a lot more expensive to repair a bmw than the infinity.

That's a tough one. It all depends upon what your preferences are. You go for the Infiniti if you value reliability and straight line performance. You go for the BMW if you value luxury and handling. The BMW also has the better resale value. They get the same gas mileage. Infiniti has 30 more horsepower (330 versus 300 for the BMW), while BMW offers a turbodiesel option with 425 pounds/feet of torque and 35 miles per gallon highway mileage, ten more than the Infiniti plus added reliability of a diesel.

And then there's price. The BMW starts at $42,000. The Infiniti starts at $34,900. Yeah, I think I'll take the savings from buying the Infiniti and buy myself a nice used mid-engine sportscar like a Toyota MR-2 Turbo or Pontiac Fiero GT to compensate for the slight loss of fun factor I'd have with the BMW's handling.

So, there's your answer. I'd go to Infiniti in this case, and buy the G37 Coupe. Of course, there are other cars in this price range as well, like the Ford Mustang GT, Dodge Challenger R/T, Hyundai Genesis Coupe V-6, Mazda RX-8, and Nissan 370Z. Load any of these cars up to the max, and they'll likely do a good impression of the Infiniti G37 for several thousand dollars less.

If you have any more questions about these, or any other cars, please feel free to ask.

The G37S is much higher quality and about the same performance with its 330hp.. Lots of complaints with the beemers.
Check out the owner feedbacks at edmunds.com

Back