Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Steve

sidekick id, sidekick lx, side kick slide, or i phone or any other mobile...

...phones , which you think is best ? I was thinking of buying a mobile phone that I can use to im and check email ect. Myspace also. My friend said that the I should just get the Id because the battery last longer then the other side kick3 and plus you can just buy a digital camra ect anyways because the camra on the other one is not even that good. But the sidekick slide sounds good that it is basically like the side kick lx 100cheaper, but the buttons are supposebly stiffer and stuff but thats about it. The lx might not be worth getting since the slide is the same but just 100$ and more compact. Also heard the slide has a much better speaker also. The iphone looked cool when I saw it also but I dont have much info on it. Although you can go online ect, text messege bassicly like the side kicks and the internet viewing looks much better. it also has ipod functions ect I hear.

my purpose for having the phone is to be able to go online ,including myspace on the go and Im people on the go. if it has a good camra thats a bonus and a good mp3 player ipod ect i s even better.

soysos411
    yup i'd get the LX and if u dont want to pay the xtra 100, then buy the slide

soysos411
    yup i'd get the LX and if u dont want to pay the xtra 100, then buy the slide

cuse71122
    I'd get the Sidekick LX- it has the best features for what you need:

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/compare.php?id%5B%5D=1327&id%5B%5D=1157&id%5B%5D=1 113&id%5B%5D=1110&id%5B%5D=