Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which celebrities do you find average looking?

I don't really care much about celebrities but I am really interested in why they fascinate people so much. People say they are so beautiful and we are told by the media that Hollywood celebrities are more beautiful than the average human being. I find it to be false. I have seen
    very few Hollywood celebrities that are drop dead gorgeous and most of them are average looking to me, even with make-up and plastic surgery.

Here are some celebrities I consider average looking (and some of them border on ugly):

Matt Damon, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, Keira Knightley, Ashlee Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Hayden Christensen, Avril Lavigne, Liv Tyler, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Hillary Duff, Jay-Z, Eminem, Victoria Beckham, Tori Spelling, Drew Barrymore, Renee Zellweger, Calista Flockhart, Giselle Bundchen, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Courtney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, LaToya Jackson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Adam Sandler, Vince Vaughn, Lindsay Lohan, Melanie Griffith, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Kirsten Dunst, Anna Kournikova, Elizabeth Hurley, Julia Roberts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't say agree with all your picks (like Jessica Alba, Keira Knightley and Giselle Bundchen).

Some celebrities I see as not-so-celebrity looking: Joan Cusack, Tilda Swinton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Steve Zahn, Jason Biggs, and Ben Stiller to name a few.

But hey, it gives hope to the rest of us "average" people out there. I always say you can tell a truly beautiful person if you can picture them bald and not wince in disgust. Of course, that is speaking of appearance only. So much of what makes someone beautiful is their personality of course.

Downloads
    Uploads
    most of those people, are very pretty. i am not into celebrities eitherbut some of them are very pretty. and the ones that i do not think are that attractive, i wouldnt call them ugly. thats mean. and you picked like most main celebs, which would say that you may have a jealousy issue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    vidya

Downloads
    Uploads
    I almost can't stand looking at Sarah Jessica Parker. Ew.
    Also, I think Drew Barrymore is kind of 'average' looking. I still think she's gorgeous, but I don't see 'celebrity gorgeous'.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you really think about it most people in general are average looking. The celebrities that I think are above average looking are: Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Gabriel Union, Tyson Beckford, Elizabeth Taylor, Natalie Wood, Elizabeth Montgomery, Iman, and Billy Dee Williams.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i personally think that sometimes ive seen pitures of Liv Tyler with her hair up and her face is very long , a bit like Sarah Jessica Parkers.

Junior Member mPortugesemPrincessm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you! I don't understand why people go crazy over them. Google and you shall see that almost all of them have had something done! Whatever! You will never see me going crazy over a celeb They all are pretty much just your average looking human

Junior Member blackberry_abuser's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it's their beauty that really fascinates people like us...I think it's more the lifestyle, money, fame and power.

Think about it, even a regular girl who goes into a popular reality show instantly becomes revered as a celebrity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    pam anderson is pretty now matter if she has make up or not, but many of the others are so-so at best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast