Bluetooth adapter for computer?

lchico4life02

Sep 26, 2008
I was told that the bluetooth adapter was good for transferring pics, ringtones etc.. from the computer to a cell phone with bluetooth. I want to buy one but before I do I need to know how it works, I connect the adapter to the computer and then what.. how can I choose a ringtone or picture and send it through bluetooth? Does anyone use one? Can you explain what you do? Thanks

It should explain everything you need to know in the manual. Before you start transferring any photos,music or files you need to install the cd, setup your pc and wireless devices to discover each other. Then each time you want to send files to your cellphone only thing you need to do is right click on the file and click on (send to), then (bluetooth device) select the device you want to send the file to and it will start sending.

you install the CD drivers that come with the blue tooth card...

in theory... add your pc to your phones bluetooth list. open your "my computer" browser and look for Bluetooth devices.. the file directory of your phone should be listed there... then just drop the files from your pc to your phone..

the best way is to buy a USB data cable for your phone.....

Back